Sunday 4 October 2009

he's there in the dark

Someone said these words to me.

Words that might have gotten to me, I’m not sure. I’m thinking that at this moment, no good will come from pursuing such things. Sorting myself, and finding what’s true is my only goal, and even by a single minute action things can be made impossible. I am touched by the words, by the kindness but nothing would come out in return.

Was I meant to be this way? All excuses aside why can’t it be easier? Letting go, letting in, and moving towards something else. Things never come in the right time, but why does these words seem to haunt?

I hate that you will leave. I hate not knowing u will ever come back. I hate not being able to see you. This might have gone further than what was intended. But I never hated meeting you, nor having you around.

No comments: