Tuesday 11 December 2007

valiappati mamaleh mamaleh

two consecutive nights of midnight mcd binging.

i hate myself.

mana tak gemuk, makan makanan so fucking healthy and at the right hours pulak tu.

seriously. what happened to my resolution to lose the hefty 5kgs before new year's eve? what happened to fitting into jeans and tops without my stomach bulging out? what happened to having a hot jessica alba body and getting all the hot chicks? what happened! oh my self-control is just as hard as a Styrofoam board.

why.
why.
why.

if i eat one more midnight-mcd i swear i will make myself become bulimic. but it's also mcd's fault for being so available, and for opening twenty four hours. in ten years time malaysians will be like the fat fat americans. long live uncle mac.

up at 5am finishing up the labour law assignments. sometimes i hate doing this to myself. fuck the weather, its been so gloomy and cold, perfect weather to chill and sleep all day. and my attendance has dropped to 33.3%. but on a brighter news, finally did the malaysian studies presentation. super retarded mamaleh dance, but we still rocked harder then the kuda kepang fiasco of crazy mutated 2d horses.

fuck.

i do complain a lot. but that's just good therapy.

p/s - did u know my first diary's name is "jake". every post started with a "dear jake". haha, super lame.

starting today, 200 sit ups, 45mins jogging. sit at home, be stationary and cry. (and study)

No comments: