Friday 20 June 2008

incident

Cami told me this one, about how an eyebrow piercing went very very wrong. see, there was this girl, and she got one, thinking it'd look awesome cool on her (which, imho does look cool for certain people). And one fine day, the stub fell off and there was a white thread sticking out from the hole. thinking it was just a normal thread, the girl soon began to pull it out and then bamm! she was blind, just like that.

See, the seemingly innocent white thread was actually one of her optical nerves. That just sounds super freaky, if u ask me.

To crys, go kick-ass at the dinner. :)

ANDNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN the obligatory countdown. A bit more than 24 hours more to go, i'll be seeing my baby home. Yay! Let's just hope i have enough cash on me to handle everything for Sunday. On another note, I wonder if I'll be seeing her tonight there.

Urbanscapes coming up next week.. paintballing next month... (supposedly) beach trip in august... man, this calls for some more savings. Good thing my plans of having a single meal per day is actually a breeze. It's like killing two birds with one stone, haha! God, i love that phrase.

No comments: