Friday 18 July 2008

love today

I must admit, the deviant part of me just relishes on others’ misfortunes. Especially when it has some twist or karma involved. See, the thing that I just cant stomach is that, why, even though the circumstances are the other way around , and though I'm in the right side to be pissed, it seems to be the other way around. Frankly, since the whole thing had been resolved I did not experience any malicious ill-feelings, nor do I ever wish any evil thoughts (I’m not just saying for the sake of being noble) After uncovering some juicy nitty little details I can safely say that I was definitely the bigger person.

Karma bites u in the ass much.

Hung out with Crys dearie the other day. Girl ur getting so good in it, only a matter of time before I get my ass whupped again. People, be careful of this little lady, she packs a neat punch. And yes, scheming is mighty fun.

Another thing dear, u ain’t got no class. I should’ve listened to the warnings a year ago, but hey what doesn’t kill ya just makes u stronger innit. I just hope that you wake up from this delusion ur in, before it’s a little too late. Til then, all the best.

Watched Sex and the city movie, and Crys was right, SJP does sound whiny. I loved the series, so I feel obligated to defend her, as she doesn’t sound nearly as whiny and prepubescent as the movie portrayed. The story line was pretty good though, personally I felt it gave a nice ending and tied up all the loose ends after the season ended.

No comments: