Monday 8 September 2008

dum de dum

I'm in the mood to blog :D regardless that I overslept again and missed my Computer law class, it still doesn’t ruin the fact that the day is lovely and the sun still shines.

Happy, happy things had happened lately. All the past dramas and (might I even say it!) bullshit had passed, and I'm over the top that it did. But the icing on the cake would of course be… the amazing beach trip.

4 days of the pure nature. The sun, sea, and the fishes! And to a dear friend of mine, who showed me sides I’d never seen before (not so appealing now eh? Hahaha) I can’t say how happy I am to have gone on this trip with you. Funny stuff happened one after the other, the best being lost in the jungle. At least we had learned our lessons, always bring shoes, no matter what. ;) next stop… RECHARGE!

As planned, now would be the time to give it my all to my rightful cause. I made a promise to myself to make this semester better, and plenty are out there to see me do it. For the loves of my life, I shan’t fail this time. God please give me the courage and fortitude to make it happen.

No comments: