Monday 5 January 2009

sale no mobarak

It's 2-freaking-0-9 already. Wow, time does pass by quickly. I'm slowly coming closer and closer to changing my first digit.

But so far, I'm really not impressed with what the year had offered me. Bittersweet? Naah... it clearly was laced with ill intentions and malice. Probably not the sunniest person right now, but I do have the right of being unhappy.

2008 had been a good year. It seems like it was only yesterday that I was stressing out about the beginning of the year, and getting confused with the changing of 7 to 8. I had fell hard, through so many things. Academically, it wasn't my best yet, but that's to change soon. I'm thankful that most of the poison had slowly been sucked out from my life. Maybe I'm a better person now for what had happened, maybe not. But one things for sure, I'm not the same person who was here during the beginning of the year.

One thing did remain the same, and that is the presence of that wonderful person in my life. Though I'm just as confused now as i was before, a lot more things have became more stable. Counting the days when it will inevitably happen doesn't seem to scare me as much as it used to.

I've also met some awesome people, and though the foreign feeling still lingers from time to time, i believe when u least expected, it will definitely come out and show itself :) maybe today was a benchmark for me, i can't tell yet.

No comments: