Thursday 29 January 2009

whole

Okay, I'm ashamed for myself for exaggerating. The holidays didn't go as bad as I would've imagine it would. I'm far too lazy to describe it in meticulous detail though. The highlights would most definitely be the times spent with the wonderful people around me.

The shocker? Najwa came back! Bumped into her while out shopping with Crys and Sheel at MVM. She told me she contemplated running away, but what the hell. I know u love me too much to do it. Had a nice catching up session, it's good to see that things really don't change, even after all these years of being together. It's like, no matter where u run off to, in the end the ones closest to your heart are the ones that remain. Friends come and go, family stays.

Which opens up another issue altogether. People dearest to me would have known what happened recently, I do not want to retell the tale here. But honest to god it just kills me everyday to think about it. I do admit I'm scared, and people have many things to say about it.

"It's going to be fine."
"It's all routine, no big deal."


But... "What if?"

Ok. Moving on. Last sem marks the beginning of a streak (I hope it is!). This time, really, no more excuses! AND finally I thought of the most brilliant idea for the birthday present. Just wait and see, when everything is already planned it will come out perfectly! :)

No comments: