Tuesday 3 February 2009

change

Funny how a thing I so hate is currently fueling me to do things I never would. And leave things I always did. I think that it really is enough, things have been said and done and now it's at the end. I don't ever want to go there again, I never want to be thinking about it in case anything happens. Never. Ever. So please, for the sake of yourself, just do it.

Resolutions apart, I am just penniless. Theres 11 RM in my wallet and I'm too shy to ask dad for more cash. Let's just wait it out til Thursday, or he pays my loot. Whichever comes first. First day of classes was refreshing. The Tort lecturer seemed vaguely disappointing (due to her WEAK command of English) but the rest is still unknown. Seems like Aqeil is taking over Computers again, i know Sheel would have a blast. But seriously, law lecturers should know what the hell they're talking about. Acting like a pompous bitch isaccepted, as long as u know ur shit.

No comments: