Saturday 28 February 2009

where does the good go?

Lately

I’ve been bad, really bad. Ask me why, I might not answer you.

The bitch is back and this time It made me laugh with less enthusiasm. Just when I start thinking about it as a decent human being it plummets back into being a canine whore. Good for you. Don't go against your nature now.

As for most things I do feel bad. Bad things are happening to people around me. My house has no couch and I feel a tinge of wickedness. It doesn’t help that I'm broke. Do I sound whiny? U don’t like it? F off, (with love)

To li, aa and crys, this too shall pass. Don’t do things that will turn back and poop right in your face.

On another note, what constitutes a friendship? Maybe I'm just being picky. Or I'm just lazy. Careful there, they’re not light bulbs. I miss him so much, but due to some shitty objects orbiting him I can’t do anything about it. Fuck it, natural selection doesn’t really apply nowadays. Still, I do miss him.

No comments: