Tuesday 28 April 2009

lazy tuesday


In some cases, there is no right or wrong, there’s only what you think is right, or otherwise. Where two parties are on the opposites, you only sympathize with your side of the story. What happens to the other person? Naturally, they will sympathize with theirs. Who's a better ally then yourself and your beliefs. Nobody knows what the hell we should do here, it’s a dead end. God save us all.

Li had left for two days. I miss you babygirl. I hope u have a wonderful time, despite all that happened. Think of it this way, u get to escape the wet Malaysian heat for 17 whole days. And when u come back, I’ll be waiting here for you, arms open with breaths that are bated. :)



Tioman is canceled. I am broke and I owe people some, that's how bad my finances are. My tuition fees are not yet paid for and rentals mounting as well. Not the best predicament, as Bali is approaching and i dont think they have any money to spare as well. Time's running out, in less than a month life as I know it will change. Crys asked me once, "What happens then?" I can only say I dare not think about it, now that the circumstances are different. Imagine that, almost 3 whole years. Give me shudders whenever I think of it.

I still miss you. I hope I knew, but I don't and I can't.

No comments: