Saturday 18 April 2009

tie tie.

Today has been the hottest day in the history of 2009.

I managed to run away. After a day of being locked inside (purely circumstantial outcome) I have reached home safely. Since the Persian is going to be busy these few days I might as well come back and have some fun at it. Next semester things will change, he won’t be there anymore. How will I survive the majority of the week there? Let’s see how it goes.

I have this tinkering feeling of saying something out loud. But I don’t know how he is going to react to that, since the last time I did say it (albeit in a very inappropriate manner and time) it didn’t work out as I hoped it would. But I feel that I should say it anyway. Let’s wait til the time is right. Keeping up with the promise is getting tougher every single day. Its getting harder to resist the urge to not do it. Thankfully the people in my life are here to keep my mind of it. Cant say how much I love u girls <3

Oh, on another note, prom season is back again. Its that time of the year, folks! Pick up ur heels and put on the war paints, the rat race is back! Congratulations to you, in particular. Ur dream finally came true :- )

No comments: