Tuesday 14 July 2009

and in this moment..........


right now i feel like myself again (after such a long time!) :) probably the surplus of happy hormones that i got from 4 hours of futsal contributed to it, but oh how i do miss feeling this way! things have been bad, around three months had passed. in my head the issues are resolved, but i just need to take the delusion into reality. could that be done? hmm i wonder.

anyway, im enjoying my euphoric state of mind, free from any worries whatsoever. im thinking of taking in a male roommate as well, what do u guys think about that? vote yay or nay.

why don't i look at people in the eye when i talk to them anymore? something changed, lets hope right now, these few moments i am myself :)

SCREAAAAAAAAAAM FOR JOY!

i love u guys. i'm giving all my loves a mental hug, for the lack of my atoms being present at the right coordinate right now. xoxo.

P/S- this is my kind of girl.

No comments: