Friday 10 July 2009

the tailor

i wrote a post but i deleted it.

it kills me to let my thoughts out in the open, free for everyone to see.i am a keeper, people tell me. i got into trouble in 2006 because of that, and found joy recently because of that too. why is it when u find gold shit will fall from the sky on you?

but it's not fair to say that either,in this case. i have it in my pocket. but it is always falling through the hole that i never got to mend.

slip. slip. slip.

i should do it though. i get these visions, these divine insights that tells me otherwise. but the little person in me always wins, everytime. so that leaves me faulty and i wonder how long can i stand it before i burst down and cry. when that time comes, i know when i look around, the horizon will be stretching right before me.

come back. i need you, despite it all.

No comments: