Saturday 3 November 2007

bila aku sudah kebosanan

Yet another delayed entry. God I’m so lazy to type nowadays, I’d much rather they invent a voice-activated blogging device. But then the though of talking to myself (out loud) is kinda geeky in its own way.

Anyway, went to Laundry yesterday, to see Hujan perform. And my god the place was full to the brim! (literally, it was overflowing from the brim. I didn’t know Laundry was such a popular place) Hujan was good, I have personally seen an actual CROWD-DIVE in real life. That was awesome freaking awesome. Too bad I didn’t manage to find Zahier, as the place was way to packed to be looking for anything.

Went back at around 12, since Liyana has a curfew, and she was driving. Met up with her friends for a while before that, they seemed like really atas people, didn’t hang around much, which I was pretty glad not to.

With Li. Mom was right, i shouldnt smile too much. i look scary.

Hujan. the frontman is so comel!

p/s- I don't get it why people have to RECORD the performance rather then watching it and enjoy it. I mean, I'm sure its because they want to remember the performance, and watch it again when they think about it But the quality of handphone recordings aint that great, and I'm pretty sure someone else is already doing it. You don't need 10 people to get the same thing.

Somehow I think my writing skills have gone to sound draggy and boring. But lets not let that get me down.

Today, went for the usual bi-yearly rebonding trip, and after three times of the guy cooing me to dye my hair, I finally gave in. had goldish highlights, and I think they look kinda fine ;) (though not really visible. Should’ve done a thinner layer at the top. Nevermind, in due time… )

So that’s the update on my mundane life. Next week is going to be the start of a new sem. Oh joy.

p/s – I am so not cool.

No comments: