Monday 12 November 2007

ranto-socko

AKU MAU SHOPPING.

really, this craving is killing me. i can't sleep. i can't think. i want to do it.
its an addiction which i don't even know i was addicted to. i asked the iranian some question and it striked me that he is more patriotic then i am. do i love my country? i should.

and right now i am contemplating writing a serious blog entry. but i am so lazy, and i figured nobody would actually take a blog (from a person like me) seriously anyway.

i love those chilling sessions with the guys at mamaks. from random cock-talk to not so random political bashings, its all good, don't ya think? crystal left suddenly i wonder what happened to her? hope everything is good.

and right now i am dead hungry. there is nothing edible in the house and some idiot in my place sapu-ed my new stripey bowl. i wish them fuck.

tomorrow i gotta terminate my tenancy with EP. i bloody damn well hope they refund my deposit. i want that rm200 to go shopping hhahaha. and my new dresstop is torn at the pockets. lanciao betul, and i love that top. fuck flimsy materials. and i also have to go to the students admission units for some guidance, and i got to move in everything into ixora and steal dasha's mattress. i just told lina about me moving out, i don't really care that much about it. just thought it would be common courtesy to tell her.

i wonder how am i going to carry all the luggage up to ixora. the bloody room is on the 8th floor. let's hope the lifts are working fine.

i kinda fancy the idea of turning this into a rant-log.

mmmm... yummeh.

2 comments:

najuwaju said...

nak guitar? lelong.com.my ade byk cheap used guitars.. ehheh

the choo-choo. said...

bagaimanakah anda tahu yang aku mengidamkan sebijik gitar kapuk D:

hebat2 psikik siot.

tgkla, 6 months frm now i iwll be a sexy rockstar.

;)

wei naju buat la blog. we all make crys happy eheh.